VACANCY – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EMPLOYEE BRAND STORE STAGECLIX
CENTRAAL STATION AMSTERDAM – AMSTEL PASSAGE – LIL’AMSTERDAM
At StageClix we design and engineer wireless audio products in the Netherlands and then bring them to life in our production facility located in Vilnius, Lithuania. We own and operate all our facilities in the EU which means from inception to production, StageClix products are developed “in house”. Our engineering team carefully selects and tests every build material and component used in our systems. By using only high-quality materials and maintaining complete control of all our processes, we spare no expense to ensure StageClix products are produced to meet and exceed the highest standards of quality and performance.
‘If you are a musician you know how frustrating technology is, how cables often wrap around your legs causing the quality and the vibe of your performance to go down. We are not even talking about the time you need to setup your stage and figure out which cable goes where. We hate that too! Meet Stageclix – we dedicated our work to you. We innovated and designed our wireless audio systems having a professional musician in mind. We have everything from headphones to wireless guitar jacks. Why are we different? Stageclix products are the only ones in the whole world that operate in the wide open 5.8GHz band. That means that your sound is superior, you won’t even hear the latency (it’s only 2.3ms!) and the best part – no interference with other electronic devices.’
Lil’ Amsterdam is your new go-to place, for shopping, eating, drinking, inspiration or afternoon drinks – you name it. Hungry? Lil’ Club got you covered. Need a present? The shops will surprise you (and the lucky recipient). In need of inspiration? Dive into the bookcase. Whatever you need, Lil’ Amsterdam’s got it – a chance to experience the best of the city all at once.
For our StageClix brandstore, a part of the retail concept ‘Lil’Amsterdam’, at the Amstel-passage at Centraal Station Amsterdam, we are looking for two customer experience employees.
Together you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the store. Besides taking care of a great customer experience, you will also take care of product information & advice, settling complaints and sales. You will generate content for social media channels and take care of the shop’s appeal and image.
- You can work and think at a bachelor’s degree level and you have 0-4 years of professional work experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are commercially driven
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you are spontaneous, hospitable, service-oriented and a good listener
- You are creative, ambitious, focused, curious and eager to learn
- You have an affinity with music and technique
- You possess social media and Photoshop skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A versatile and fun job within a small team at a dynamic and international company with an informal working climate
- The possibility to contribute to the growing success of StageClix and room for own input
- The StageClix brand store is a part of the innovative retail concept ‘Lil’ Amsterdam’ at Centraal Station Amsterdam
- Possibilities to work 3, 4 or 5 days
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation to: email@example.com